"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday's True Confession.


I always find a way to break the law 

With the whole "no talking on your cell phone while driving" law in CA and other places, it still hasn't stopped me from making those important {{or sometimes pointless}} phone calls. Yes, my phone fits perfecting into my steering wheel. Too bad when I come home from the mish and get a new phone it most likely won't fit in there {{possibly new car too??!?!}}. Don't worry, I do not do this with children in the car! But, here is my little secret and my true confession for the day. Enjoy. 


♥ The Girl Who Has To Get Ready Quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment