"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Friday, February 17, 2012

like, really?

lets be honest, i can be a very mean driver. if people get in my way or they do something extremely stupid i immediately start talking to them from the inside of my car {{as if they can hear me...}} and tell them how stupid they are. well, it gets worse when you have a kid in the car. every time i have a kid in the car i'm an even more cautious driver. 

for example.

yesterday i was taking mckay to chuckie cheese. as we were pulling up to a light where we needed to take a right turn, this girl is pulling out of safeway, i SWEAR she sees me, and takes initiative to still pull out RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! i honked my horn at her {{twice}} and couldn't believe it. HELLOOOO! i have a CHILD in the car what the crap do you think you're doing!? i understand that it's not like people are purposely driving like idiots but come onnnnnnnn...learn how to drive! when you have someone as adorable as him in your car:


you take that extra step to get mad at stupid drivers.


♥ The Girl Who Hates Going To The Doctors


No comments:

Post a Comment