"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

my birfday.

so, i turned 21 today! woo!! literally, rolled over in my bed last night, looked at the clock, "oh...it's 12:01...i'm offically 21 now!" today was pretty chill. i know, but it's your 21st birthday! but i've been celebrating since thursday and it was nice to just go to church with my parents and watch the superbowl game and just, well, chill! thursday night i was taken out on a surprise date with the one and only brett bower!! he surprised me and took me to my very first SHARKS GAME! i must say...i love hockey now ;) then on friday night i had a birthday dinner with people from the singles ward and then last night i had another birthday dinner with my family, elder holmes and his companion! i've also been getting sick since thursday so i've been extremely exhausted! last year i was practically on my death bed the week before my birthday sooo it's kind of normal for me to get sick around this time. today i literally cleaned my room and went through some old jewelry my grandma gave me growing up {{i know, i sound like a mother with two children}}!! my dad asked me how much of raina's jewelry i still have and how much of it is gold...haha cause i guess selling gold is pretty "in" right now so he wants to know how much i could make off of it! i doubt i'll sell any quite yet...but it's good to at least know! now, it's time to skype the lil sis, madz vance :) but overall today was such a good day for many reasons and i am so grateful to have the life i have and to have the friends i have!



♥ The Girl Who Loves Apple Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment