"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Friday, Friday.

my most favorite day of the week!! 
today i get to go out with the sister missionaries TWICE! yes, TWICE!!
we are going to teach this old man in this retirement home that we visit every Friday afternoon and then tonight...drum roll please....i get to teach my first investigator!!! i think it's a girl and i don't know how many lessons she has had but i am so nervous!! everyone that i've taught with these sisters have been members so now, it's time to put my big girl shoes on and do what needs to be done. 

a week from today is the start of my birthday weekend! well, technically thursday night will be ;) but i couldn't be more stoked! for the past two birthdays i've spent them in rexburg but this year i decided to spend it at home with the fam bam. friday night dinner with my most favorite person ever, brett bower. saturday night, my family and i will drive to livermore and pick up two missionaries {{elder holmes and his comp, still hoping it follows through}} and take them out to dinner! it'll be the last time we'll get to see him before he heads back home and it'll be cool because the last time he saw us my parents were suuuuper inactive and so hopefully he's in for a surprise! then sunday...is my BIRTHDAY and THE SUPERBOWL! like really? i think my parents planned my day of birth accordingly because almost every birthday i have falls on superbowl sunday. love it.

here's a little something that can also help brighten your day. happy friday everyone!!


♥ The Girl Who Is Kind of In Shock

No comments:

Post a Comment