"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Gym.

so, my lovely mother ended my gym membership a month too early....no bueno. even though i was very ticked when i heard about this, i just realized that it is sort of a mini blessing. my goal is to be super fit before i leave. again, i don't want to gain ANY weight on my mission and some of the sisters i've talked to say it IS possible to not gain any weight on the mission - as long as you exercise and eat well. so, now if i want to work out i have to get up early. lately i've been sleeping in til 11 or even 12 {{i know, pathetic but i love sleeping!}} and i need to snap out of it and practice getting up early. now i am going to try and have a set schedule in the morning where i get up at a certain time every day {{regardless of what i'm doing that day}} and have a good amount of time to read my scriptures AND work out in my room. thanks to pinterest i have found many links to workouts that i can easily do at home. this will help me get in the routine of getting up early and immediately reading my scriptures and working out which is how it's going to be like on the mission. so, in a way, thanks mommy for cancelling my membership early :)


♥ The Girl Who Loves The Bachelor

No comments:

Post a Comment