"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Monday, January 30, 2012

just let me have my moment.

okay, so i didn't go to fhe tonight because my daddy was making burgers for dinner and then we ended up watching part of Yes Man sooooo i wanted to chill with them for the night. plus, i got a haircut today and i always have to shower and re-do my hair the way i like it and to be quite honest, wasn't in the mood to do so. so, tonight is a "me" kind of night. i'm gonna play with my makeup, play with my hair, maybe paint my nails, do some arm workouts and then crash early. well...i was going through my phone and found a draft with the name of a certain ring this girl i worked with has. it's called the destiny diamond by fred meyer. it's GORGEOUS! look at the picture and you think easily it's a carat or more right? well, it's less! according to the description, "This amazing Destiny Diamond® engagement ring features a 1/3 ct. round brilliant center Diamond with 1/5 ct. tw. round shaped accent Diamonds set in a unique design made from 14K white gold." this ring on my friend looked absolutely beautiful...probably the prettiest ring i've seen on any of my friends recently and i finally found it online! it really is so exciting to see so many of my friends getting engaged. i really can't wait til i come home and i eventually find that one person i want to spend eternity with! lucky for me, i have zero distractions around me and no one i really want to spend the rest of eternity with haha so no worries, still good on going on a mish! just doing some daydreaming ;)


♥ The Girl Who Wants To Find Love

No comments:

Post a Comment