"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's Already February??

this month is going to be such a quick month for many reasons:
1. my birthday is in 4 days!
2. chris's {{baby bro}} bday is in 8 days!
3. valentines day aka my MONTH mark!
4. i give my farewell talk on the 26th and have a little shindig at mi casa!
5. february is the shortest month of the year ;)

i was talking on the phone last night to one of my old FHE brothers {{Mark Whitsitt}} and we couldn't believe how fast time has gone by. i mean, if you think about it, i got my call back in OCTOBER! before halloween! that feels like forever ago and time just continues to pass by. in a weird way, i'm dreading the day where i have one week til i leave. and i ONLY say that because i KNOW i'm going to be an emotional wreck. i'm really going to miss my family and the fact that the next time i see richie i'll be saying hi/goodbye at the same time just makes me sooo sad! but, i know the second i walk into the mtc i will be filled with joy and excitement and realize that i was an absolute wreck for no reason. but, until that moment of realization, i am going to continue to be an emotional wreck because i can. 


♥ The Girl Who Loves Going To The Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment