"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

the good old days.

just got back from socal and i have the biggest headache of my life! so, what do i decide to do? things that will give me unnecessary stress :( i randomly decided i would go through my computer and put all the things i want to be saved (while i'm on the mish) onto one folder and pretty much just organize my computer...talk about a lot of junk! i don't know why i kept half of the stuff i did. anywhosers, i was going through pictures of high school and picked out a few {{okay...more then a few...}} that i liked and brought back good memories. so, enjoy! 

 senior officers babyyyy :)
senior officers + asb dinner 
 choir nerds. duhhhh
 chris and i were selected to be the hosts for the Donnies!
 love these two. brett bower  + nick baldwin.
 my matchewww :)
a sleep over we'll never forget ;) 
 80's groupies?? i don't know what we were thinking haha!
 friends since the 2nd grade!
 disneyland choir trip
 junior prom
 volunteering for bag check at 08 senior ball...aka my most embarrassing moment occurred that night.
 ohhh miss these days. paul + topher + josh
 kel + janelle + mel {{that rhymed!}}
trip to berkley = priceless


♥ The Girl Who Is Starting To Freak Out

No comments:

Post a Comment