"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This Is Hard.

like really, i hate waiting for an acceptance. i still haven't heard back... wahhh :( maybe i didn't get in? i mean, i did turn in my application three days prior to the due date haha whoops. i just want to know what the outcome is so i know whether or not to prep my mom and show her how to apply so she can do it again when i'm gone. also, getting up at 6:30am every day has been tough. oh yeahh -- i started as of february 14th to get up every morning at 6:30 and try to be in bed by 10:30pm. being in bed by 10:30 hasn't quite happened yet lol which is why i think during my days i hit a moment where i just crash. i just took an hour nap and i could of slept more if i wanted to but i have to finish my talk!...another thing that's stressing me out. i'm giving my farewell talk this sunday and i haven't even finished it yet...let alone have a rough draft. sure, it's only wednesday, but um...you see, i leave for SOCAL tomorrow anddddd i will not be bringing my computer to work on something during family vacation. so, i have to finish it by tonight. and it doesn't help richie is coming home tonight and i'm too excited to focus! 

it's also hard to find time for friends. i feel like i'm constantly bailing on them because i really am busy and have last minute things to do in prepping for leaving. plus, family time is crucial right now and i need to use my extra time with them. the weeks are starting to go by extremely quickly...it's kind of starting to scare me haha. i think i just need to get to the MTC and i'll be fine. but until that moment...i'm just going to continue stressing out haha

but this picture is going to get me through the day... ;)
mmmmmmm yumm.


♥ The Girl Who Has No Time

No comments:

Post a Comment