"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Monday, February 27, 2012

quick update.

1. disneyland was so much fun. lots of good laughs...that's for sure :)
2. got into BYU!!! bahhh!!!
3. gave my farewell talk. go here if you want to listen to it!
4. went to victoria's secret and grabbed my free pair of undies ;)
5. my skirt finally came in the mail!
6. i leave in almost 2 weeks
7. ummmm...LOTS of people came to my farewell talk! sooo grateful for the love and support
8. 212 pages til i'm done with the Book of Mormon! started the goal on christmas day to finish it by the time i report to the MTC (march 14th...lol)
9. farewell party is a for sure now for THIS saturday. woo!
10. kobe bryant still sucks at basketball ;) 


♥ The Girl Who Is Busy Busy Busy

No comments:

Post a Comment