"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

parttayyyy!


it's funny, i used to be obsessed with blogging {{okayyyy...still am}} and with my departure date sneaking up from behind me...i've found myself too busy to catch anyone up with my life! today i am having my farewell party and i'm excited to see some familiar faces :) it was super short notice but hey, gotta get a goodbye in at some point! two weekends ago i said goodbye to my best friend katie...last night i said goodbye to my other best friend brett bower :( they are seriously getting harder and harder...but the weird thing is is that i still don't feel like i'm leaving yet. it hasn't hit me. reality hasn't sunk in yet. i'm going to assume it'll either be on the airplane to utah, my brother dropping me off at the MTC, or waking up on my first morning there and thinking "okay...it's game time". i really am SO excited to go and meet the other sisters in LA and to give tours and to TEACH! i love teaching the gospel and i can't wait to do it 24/7. 

here's my mission blog. i'll post about the party there most likely. 


♥ The Girl Who Is Happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment