"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Music Monday.


welp, this is the last music monday for 18 months!!! might as well end it with one of my favorite country bands Gloriana :) and how can you NOT love this song!?
oh yeah, and um, that's kris keller from OTH! love it.


♥ The Girl Who Is A Hopeless Romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment