"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Vow.


Tonight I went and saw The Vow with a few girls from the ward. It was fun to have a girls night and watch an adorable movie and grab some dinner afterwards! Personally, I think the Notebook was better but the movie was still nonetheless SO CUTE! I couldn't help but just wish that I was freakin Rachel McAdams haha! It's just one of those movies that you hope you never have your spouse, not only get in a horrible accident but lose complete memory of you. So sad! 

After the movie we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for some din din. It was fun because us girls talked about our boy interests/love life and haha I feel like I'm on this restricted order where I can't do anything or pursue anything until after I come home. Which, is really how I want it and like it but I just eat up everyone else's conversations about their love lives and vicariously live through them ha! Tonight's movie just made me excited for when I come home from my mission and I get to start my own love story. 


♥ The Girl Who Is Giddy

No comments:

Post a Comment