"...This life is made up of little things-little things that count a great deal. I believe that the little things are of great importance in our relationship with ourselves, in our relationship with others, and in our relationship with God." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin

Blog Archive

My photo
I'm just your typical girl who loves to lay around in sweats, a messy bun and spend quality time with those she loves. I've learned that it's the little things in life that makes it so beautiful. Even when life gets hard, little things like a smile or a simple "I love you" can make all the difference. I truly believe in this. Never think that your life doesn't matter - it does. It matters for eternity. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And I am a Christian.
I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday's True Confession.

I've had a trail of tampons following me before...

When I was a sophomore, I was on my way to homecoming skit practice and for some reason, my friend had me carrying this box of tampons. I can't remember if I needed some and she just brought the entire box for me or what but the point of the matter is, i had a box of tampons in my hands. I tried to hide it as I was walking to the meeting spot and thought I'd be sneaky if I put it under my sweatshirt. Before I even got half way to the classroom, my friend gasps and I hear some boys laughing. I turn around and notice that there was a trail of tampons leading up to me. Clearly, the box was open and I was stupidly holding it upside down. I was mortified! The upperclassmen boys were laughing and my friend and I quickly ran and collected all of them and put them back in the box. To this day, I still have anxiety when I even try to sneak one tampon with me to the bathroom in fear that it'll fall out of my pocket -- actually, that has also happened to me before. Also embarrassing. 


♥ The Girl Who Loves To Write

No comments:

Post a Comment